I will try to translate the articles for the benefit the greatest number of people. I apologize for my English, which may contain some errors. Feel free to correct me so I can improve.

jeudi 9 juillet 2009

How Michael is come into my life


I'm not tell about my life, without interest for many people. As a teenager, I listened to MJ's songs like you.His musicianship was unparalleled. But I also liked Janet, Madonna, Mylène Farmer and many others.
But in my life of young black small round teenager and shy Moreover, I was not going well. I suffered racism at school. I had few friends.The indifference of the outside world weighed heavily on me. Until now, even my parents never knew I almost ended my life. I felt that my presence was not needed on this Earth. What though I do, nothing would be enough to just enjoy myself.
I take refuge in music. I listened to songs from my favorite artists, but there was nothing.
I am Catholic because of my baptism. And my mother, to whom I talked about my problems of "communication" with others(and not suicide!) , said to me, "you don't care to have friends, you have not need them to live. You have God and your family with you and that's all you need. " When you're a teen, you don't like being told they had no need of friends. We can not talk about all his family. I started praying on the advice of my mother. And if I tell you that God has never floated so far, I can tell you it's true.

I once heard: "We Are the World" by Michael Jackson and several other artists. I liked the fact of helping others through song. No need to understand the song to know its contents. And then, "Man In The Mirror" touched me because it made me realize that we can not be accepted in this world if we could not even accept the person we see in the mirror. It made me understand that I must accept me at all costs to be accepted by others. I never saw me focus on my color, my appearance in general to feel sorry for myself. I had to make a strength, pride. "Black Or White" definitely convinced me. Since Since I have not stopped me focus on Michael Jackson and his career. I was part of the generation that bought the magazine "Black or White". I also had the T-shirt and other collectors.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire