I will try to translate the articles for the benefit the greatest number of people. I apologize for my English, which may contain some errors. Feel free to correct me so I can improve.

jeudi 9 juillet 2009

My Letter to Michael


I remember a letter I wrote one day and I sent to Michael (or more precisely at his foundation). It was something like this:


"Michael, my friend.
Thanks to your music and your sensitivity
you saved my to the indifference.
I Really love you with all of my heart because
in you I see me.


We have the same ideas for the World.
I would really like to meet you one day And together
We can make this world a better place.
That everyone takes the hand around the Earth.
No more hunger, no war.
Than men on this Earth that we are all brothers. "

Since that day, my world view began to change.
Michael's eyes were mine.
Michael's heart was mine.
But I don't know him (or never had approached except in concert).


I like to think that this is how God told us to love the others.
Was I in love? may be a little. But I just wanted to be a friend who would always be there for him because I felt we were in all respects the same. And I never thought otherwise, even in dark moments.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire