I will try to translate the articles for the benefit the greatest number of people. I apologize for my English, which may contain some errors. Feel free to correct me so I can improve.

mercredi 8 juillet 2009

An angel among Angels


At the time I make this tribute, our Angel finally left this world to reach the Heaven.
Of course, I'm a fan of Michael Jackson, but my feelings about him go beyond that.
I admire the artist he was and wil always be in my heart.
I'm sure not be alone in this case.
I would like to know others who loved Michael like a brother, or a friend or an untouchable love.
I also would like to find a word whose define the strong link that united us to him.
I like to think that MJ was part of my family. And Today, I cry the death of a member of my familly.
This may sound strange, but only those who have a heart as big as the world can understand that.
I want to open the eyes of unbelievers to the beauty of this beautiful soul.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire