I will try to translate the articles for the benefit the greatest number of people. I apologize for my English, which may contain some errors. Feel free to correct me so I can improve.

mercredi 23 juin 2010

When I look you In the Eyes .......


When I look you in the eyes,
I could see the Peace,
The Love I reach
For a long long Time.

When I look you in the eyes,
I'm not afraid of the word
Because in your eyes
it seems more beautiful.

Michael, In your eyes
The truth has reached his home.
You are the Love of this World
But this World hasn't loved you.

Michael, I look your eyes
And I see me more peaceful,
More beautiful and I imagine
The world can be better for us.

Michael, I miss your eyes and your smile.
I can't look now in your eyes
But I hope I can make it again
In this world or In the Heaven
(Write by May971)