I will try to translate the articles for the benefit the greatest number of people. I apologize for my English, which may contain some errors. Feel free to correct me so I can improve.

vendredi 12 février 2010

SomeOne In the Dark



Sometimes, I'm Sad
Sometimes, I feel Bad
I have a big pain
It's raining in my heart

But, Someone in the dark
Has touched my shoulder
And said to me
Don't cry my baby

It's a good friend of me
He dries my tears
And kisses me
And says to me : It's your friend, It's Michael ! (By May971)

En Français, ça donne :
Parfois, je suis triste
Parfois, je me sens mal
J'ai une grande douleur
Il pleut dans mon coeur

Mais, quelqu'un dans l'obscurité
A touché mon épaule
Et me dit:
Ne pleure pas mon bébé

C'est un bon ami à moi
Il sèche mes larmes
Et m'embrasse
Et me dit: C'est ton ami, c'est Michael!